5/17/21 HI I’M DORY

Oh hi, I’m Dory. Okay a little about myself, oh well some people say I am forgetful. Just because I forgot what I ate for breakfast this morning doesn’t mean… What was I talking about? Uh never mind that, okay things about me. Well as you can see I am blue, black, and I have some yellow on my fins and tail. I am big I guess, I mean I am long, I am 10 inches long. Merlin and Nemo combined could fit in my mouth. Oh speaking of Nemo he says I 

am forgetful and crazy, but sometimes I feel really lonely. I am 11 years old. Oh wait what was I just saying? Okay, let’s move on. One time I was just swimming around and someone yelled  “paracanthurus hepatus.” Ya know what, that has happened to me more then once. Earlier today I went to the doctor’s office and they called me that same name. Maybe that is my scientific name, whatever who knows. Ooh I know, let’s talk about my social media status, whatever that means. For lunch today, I scraped plankton and algae off the coral reef I live in. “What am I thinking?” Well I was wondering when I am going back to school. We are on vacation. Speaking of school, Nemo, Merlin, Mr Ray, and I went on a picnic today. I was in charge of bringing the mayo, but I forgot it. That was probably a good thing though because I needed to eat a lot of algae today (because it’s my job), I was going to bring algae based mayonnaise. Anyways, we had our picnic in my favorite place to hang out, near a crave in a big rock. It’s so cool in there. It kind of looks like my house. Ugh, that reminds me of Jack, he’s a bar jack fish. He is always trying to eat me in my cave, he is so annoying!