“OH MY THAT IS A BIG FISH!!!!!!” 2/15/21

“OH MY THAT IS A BIG FISH,” that’s what every one says to me. People are so means to me because I am a “big” gold fish. I wouldn’t know,  there aren’t any other gold fish in the in Oak Grove Lake. I mean other gold fish are probably 9 lbs too! When the scientist discovered me I was shocked: literally, they shock me to come up from under water. Those scientist and I are not on great terms right now. I mean come on don’t shock me just to see of I’m there. Although it doesn’t hurt, I still don’t like it.

I don’t remember when I was a baby. The scientist say they think some kid put me into the water instead of flushing me down a toilet. Thank heavens that kid did not want to kill me. People say that gold fish eat their environment. Apparently there must be an unusual amount of food for me to eat. So I guess I am really really fat. Anyway for some reason I have become famous ever since I made it on the the Greenville recreation center’s face book page (am I really that big?).

Why are my scales bigger too, why don’t I just have a lot of small scales? Why in the world is that guy holding my eye? Also why do gold fish like me look so weird?