Babirusa, thats me!!!!!!! 12/3/20

Hi my name is Amanda, I am a babirusa. some say that my tusks go into my head, but I am not saying that it is true or not. I mean, sometimes tusks grow onto my friend’s scull. (I miss them so much.) Anyway, my cousin lives next door to me and he won’t stop oinking. I mean, come on, we know you are a pig you, don’t have to brag. I can oink too. That doesn’t mean I am going to say that my oink is better then yours! He just goes on and on about how much he eats. He’s not the one that has a two chamber stomach. He says “Oh, Amanda, I eat everything except for my own kind, PIGS. (bacon)” Well I eat my own kind, even babies, in your face! He is so full of himself. Pig means pig. Babirusa means pig deer, but I don’t brag about it.

I don’t mean to brag, but I dig dig holes better then pigs. I mean come on, what pig that you know snorts while digging holes? Okay okay maybe you have met a pig that digs holes, but have you ever see a pig growl or spit sticky saliva stuff? (we also live in them.)

Unlike my cousin, my legs are small and dainty, I wonder why? Why do I have tusks that may or may not grow into my skull? Why do have that crown thing over their head?